The City of Richmond, RRHA and The Community Builders Inc. invite you to the next public meeting on the Church Hill North neighborhood transformation effort. Your participation and input are essential to ensuring that a transformation plan reflects you and your neighbors’ ideas.
The meeting will include:
• an update and overview of the Charette results
• next steps towards implementation
• Armstrong High School Memorial
Light refreshments will be served. For more information, please call (804) 780-4344 (TTY/TDD 711). This meeting is proudly sponsored by the City of Richmond and Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority.
• One for One Replacement
• Build First
• High Quality Mixed Income Neighborhood
• Leverage Nine Mile Road as a Gateway Corridor (Local Economic Development Engine)
• Increase Public Safety & Well-Being
• Enhance Health & Wellness of Target Population
• Ensure Cradle-to-Career Education Opportunities